obentomybento asked: yes dogs are too needy in my opinion. like if i wanted an extra spleen id sew one to my ribcage, thx asshole.LMAO
I am laughing
closertotruth asked: From your music ask :). Numbers 7,9,10,12,15,18,20, and 30!
7. a song to drive to: Miss the Girl- Soul Coughing
(EC edition: Daddy Can I Turn This?)
9. a song that makes you happy: Itchycoo Park - Small Faces
(EC edition: Party Party)
10. a song that makes you sad: Reconsider Me - Warren Zevon
(EC edition: His cover of The Sleeper’s What Do I Do Now? ALWAYS makes me cry)
12. a song from your preteen years: In My Room - Nancy Sinatra
(EC edition: NA)
15. a song that is a cover by another artist: In My Life- Keith Moon covers The Beatles
(EC edition: Psycho by Jack Kittel)
18. a song from the year you were born: Will You Love Me Tomorrow- The Shirelles
(EC edition: NA)
20. a song that has many meanings to you: Think About Your Troubles - Harry Nilsson
(EC edition: King Horse)
30. a song that reminds you of yourself: in my addiction it was However Much I Booze by The Who …now:
Radio Girl by John Hiatt
Hostage- O by Warren Zevon
(EC edition: The Other End of the Telescope)
17: A song that you would sing a duet with on karaoke
“i miss you” or “feeling this” by blink 182. id sing either tom or mark, doesn’t matter.
18: A song from the year that you were born
“my brain hurts” by screeching weasel
23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
“Diary” by angels and airwaves its long but PLEASE listen everyone. its the pinnacle of perfection musically.
30: A song that reminds you of yourself
hmm one that reminds me of myself? probably “trouble breathing” by alkaline trio
the name of my Elvis Costello tribute band (if I had one) would be The Delivery Men…. all girl EC tribute band? The Spooky Girlfriends.